Sunday, October 26, 2008

10-26-08

Aside from today's crash, i must say that it was somewhat tiring but still extremely fun. We went to the same downhill course which i went with my 240sx a year ago. All the twist and turns, at a very high speed (around 35 mph), made me feel like i was on an actual motorcycle. It was such an energy rush going through them turns with only body leans. I think i may do this again next week, if my leg feels better. The bruise/pain isn't half as bad as foot injury pain. I would only rate this pain about 25-30%, whereas injured foot was 100% painful.
---------------------------------------------
Today was crazy...CRAZY... After our family ate at the shanghai restaurant , Tony and I went to bike at Woodside. It was really tiring up the hills and mountains, therefore, "no pain no game". Just when i thought all the tiresome part of the route was done, ~5 miles hill climb, the unexpected happen. I fell and i fell hard. I was probably going 15 mph when i fell off the bike. The accident had happened because i went too much to the right and then off road. As a result, the front tire blew out and i guess i fell on my side upper leg and head. Most of my weight fell on my upper leg and then transferred the momentum onto my shoulders. I remember right after the fall, i just got up and brought the bike and myself to the side. So as i was checking if everything was ok, the tire made a hissing sound, which was the worst part of the fall because bike with no tire means walk. Since i could no longer ride, my bro just went to get the car and it took him an 45 minutes or so.

After getting picked up and driven home, i went CSI on my bicycle accident. Here are the results from the fall: blew out tire, a big bruise on my upper left leg, a "bear attack like" jersey, broken sunglass, a broken helment and little pain on my head. I must say, the cheap helment really saved my life, even though it broke into two pieces. Also, i'm suprised that i survived the crash without any scratches and rashes. So here are the evidence collected from the crash and dinner at millbre.



3 comments:

MattMatt said...

SAR is gonna go SARS attack on you lol

Danny T. said...

his bikes not messed up though, i got more messed up than the bike...

bbydoll said...

aiyah, be careful man . get yourself another helmet. and while you're at it... some knee pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads, chin guard, might as well be the next bubble boy