Monday, September 1, 2008

9-1-08

Well the day is ending. Some afternoon "fun" include more homework. For dinner, went to get some vietnamese food with my bros then came back to watch a documentary "Super Size Me". The movie didn't really disgust me, rather it made me want to get some McDonalds...weird..but it is pretty crazy knowing what McDonalds can really do to a human being though, also i did not know that 60% of Americans in the US are obese...scary...

Got my new sheets set up and my PJ's ready



Happy Birthday to me! Finally 21...but I don't feel any different from being 20. Today suppose to be super fun and happy right?? Not exactly, woke up today and went to starbucks and got some coffee to help me do my homework. A little after that, we continued a mini-hotpot in the backyard. Following the hotpot, i went swimming at the local pool and got some quickly tapioca drink afterwords. So far, that's been whats up and currently watching some tvb series. Not sure how the days going to end yet...

No comments: