Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9-17-08

Another interesting find, i snap these two pictures at the same location but one of them a year earlier. Guess which one was the most recent one?!?!


----------------------------------------------------

Well i've been looking through several files of my old picture and thought a lot about them. I found this one particular picture which I found quite interesting, who else could it be!!! This girl/older women has been part of my entire 21 years of life, about 9 years to be exact Anyways i just want to say that she's been there for me through the bads and goods. Anyhow, i just wanted to put it out there that she's an alright person, except she always uses the term "maybe" and "I don't know".


---------------------------------------------------
So i'm not going to school today, mainly because my feet still hurts and trying to recover it more properly. Anyways I'll just be at home doing homework and maybe watch some tv?!?! Because i'll be staying home, there won't be any photo snapping action...again... Anyways i feel a little bit of o'l school today, so check this OG gtr out!!!





No comments: