Sunday, November 16, 2008

11-16-08

Nothing too exciting today. Went to moonstar buffet for lunch and the new bestbuy afterward, located near Tanforan. That bestbuy is kind of small, but i guess it's better to have one near my house than to drive down to the bestbuy at colma. Anyhow, today was pretty relaxing and i've been watching the new tvb series, called "When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West". The show is alright but not best. Aside from chilling with the tv, i've been pretty much studying and reading long articles about south+southeast asia, for a midterm this coming wensday. I don't know why, but i'm just going to not try as hard anymore, for the rest of the semester, mainly because i realized that trying too hard just stresses me out. But that also does not mean that i'm not going to not do my work, it just means that i'll just need to manage things better but also have the time to relax. So if it'll take me an extra semster to graduate than so be it.

No comments: