Saturday, April 18, 2009

4-18-09





-----------------------------------------------------------
Today started out quite early, especially for a Saturday. First i went swimming with tony at the sava pool and got myself some breakfast at my friend's cafe, the Trolley Caffe. What came after was a quick bicycle fitting, over at Pacific Bike, did some adjustments here and there so i can be more prepare/comfortable for the May event. By the time i got home, it was just before noon, pretty fast if you asked me. Tony made some pasta with fettuccine alfredo sauce and some habanero chicken wings, it was alright. Then I finally started on one of my major research paper, for the senior seminar class, just a few pages done but it's not due until next Friday. Now to predict the future, there's going to be a family gathering again but this time at the Wong's household....I hope there's going to be HELLA food.....

----------------------------------------------------
Love this song and the lyrics, i know it's old news.....

---------------------------------------------------
I know how superheroes with spandex feels like now.......

No comments: