Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12-9-08

I'm in school right now, but just finished my final early so currently chilling in the fine art computer lab. Rewind for today, first went to go yum-cha with mom and bro, across from classic bowl. Afterwords, mom went to go get some groceries at the manila supermarket. Right after that, i had to drive my mom to my grandma's house and drive myself to school. Apparently, i had two hours left to study, but lets just say my evil side helped me out during the finals...hehe... After the quickie final, i ate at the Cesar Chavez center. It was pretty funny what i had for dinner, mom packed me a "to-go" dinner and it consist of two slices of steak and some rice. I mean the food was great, but then slicing and dicing them steak was a workout(i had plastic utensils) and everyone just be starring at me. I don't know if they envied what i had for dinner or i just looked plain stupid, even though i broke a sweat or two cutting up them steak. Anyways, it's quite a relief when counting down "how much more finals" to go. As of tonight, lets hope everything turns out A OK =]

----------------------------------------------
Did some early net surfing and found this cool music video.

1 comment:

MattMatt said...

LOL a good workout+ a meal... GG