Sunday, December 26, 2010

12-26-2010

Had a very productive Sunday. Walk the dog, had breakfast with the family, shopped around for some furniture at Rooms&Board, dropped by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), made dinner for everybody(missed the x-mas dinner w/family yesterday), and lastly a late night walk with Jack. Compressed the photo due to taking forever to upload each individual photo.

My criticism of the venue at sfmoma. I'm not trying to hate on the artists but many of the arts I've saw were pretty garbage, for example like throwing a bowl of pasta onto the wall and giving it a skyrocketing price tag. For the most part, I've only taken several photo of arts that I actually admire; OG Chinese peepz playing pool, evolution of type writers, 1920's Wallstreet, and wine testing section. All in all, I'm glad I was able to get in for free because I flashed my bro's academy of art school id...sweet...

------------------------------------
Morning walk with Jack

-----------------------------------------------------
Ne-Yo killin it like always, good times.....

No comments: