Monday, February 7, 2011

2-7-2011

Sunday.

Following the Kaiser event, a close friend hollared. Coincidentally we both haven't had lunch yet so we had a small date together. We had some King of Thai over at the sunset area. With a full stomach and no plans for the rest of the day, I suggested that we should head over to beach. She was fine with it so fort fuston was the location. She brought us to the trail of adventure path, it was fun, many dog lovers there. I should have brought Jack but Jack probably would not have obeyed since it's still a new Pokemon. All in all I thought it was a very productive day, definitively stress relieving. By the way, I think we look great together? what cha think????

werk it.


Attended Uncle's Super Bowl get together dinner. I don't care too much for the Super Bowl, matter a fact football in general. Don't get me wrong, I play it but i don't get hyped up for any sports entertainment. Complete waste of time and energy. Oh well, at least the food was great; sushi, KFC, porridge, and chow mein.


Hannah Montana's #1 fan.

----------------------------------------------
Saturday. Had Chinese cuisine over in Millbrae with the family. Following that, we went out with my little cousins to look at new houses. Fulfilling that assignment was a fail, baby cousin would not behave at all in the car. Tried to fix that by bringing them McDonald's. It was only a quick fix which only shut her up for a few minutes in the car ride. Furthermore, it got insane and we had to head home.


Jack meets Bell and Sue.


Burning the midnight oil studying on a Saturday night. Munched on some Japanese snack while studying, keeping 1/16(?) of my people employed.

No comments: