Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-2011

Web surfing. I want to visit Japan.

Japan 2010 Trip from Hann on Vimeo.


------------------------------------------------------
finally got my own damn table, better yet a cubicle/office. So I looked around who I'm going to be working with. Damn, once again, I'm the youngest G getting licensed. It true what they say, the young and restless will creep up on your ass and snatch your J-O-B. Being young and ambitious is the formula to success. People ask me what I've been up to. Answer: I've been on the grind, that daily hustle x110%.


With all the variations of places I of could have gone to get lunch I chose to walk my ass to Chinatown. I mean it's Chinese new year, why not go where the party is at and keep my people employed. But shit, I played myself. Restaurants were literally packed and lines out the door. Oh fucken well, I still wanted some HK style cafe food so I hit up the Washington Cafe. Got myself the some basic thangs; wonton noodle soup with beef stew. I swear, my apprentice called me"old" because I tend to order things with soup....smfh...

-----------------------------------------------


You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

-Coldplay
-----------------------------------------------
Happy Chinese new year peepz, let's make bank in 2011. I don't know why I woke up at 6 in the morning but hope it's for all the best of it. So basically I was able catch up with all the web surfing, I've been on the hardcore study mode as of last week. So what's new if you ask me? Egypt Cairo is in a large political strike to boot their leader, FBI finds evidence that Al Queda is plotting at wall street, the bathing ape company was bought by an IT company from HK for little over 2 mil, and China is about to take over the entire world. Good thing I'm Chinese. By the way, talking about catching up with things, I was looking over some old photo back in 09 grad photos. Damn time really flies when your career starts to lift off and money becomes the motive. From broke college student to making equivalent to average family median income salary. Hallelujah. God bless America and to capitalism. Now I'm Off to my new J-O-B. Good day all. deuces.

No comments: