Monday, February 28, 2011

2-28-2011

Nothing in life comes easy and that's why I'm goin to get what's mine.

"It's like I'm takin' five steps forward, and ten steps back
Tryin' to get ahead of the game but I can't seem to get it on track
And I keep runnin away the ones that say they love me the most
How could I create the distance when it's supposed to be close? And uh, I just don't know but I be out here fightin demons and
It's like the curse that I can't shake this part of Cleveland and
Lord, would you help me? And stop this pain
I keep inflinctin on my family
Hustlin and gamblin, drinkin' and scramblin'
And losin' sight of what I supposed to be handlin'
It's hard to manage cause every days a challenge and man
And I'm slippin can't lose my balance and tryin not to panic"

-Bone Thugs

No comments: