Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-2011

Just realized that I've been blogging for 3 years and going into the 4th, happy blogger anniversary! So much have changed since I've posted my first entry. I only viewed several entries from 08 and the contents were so0o different, I guess it showed how much I've evolved over the years...


Balcony view of the first night of 2011.

-------------------------------------------------
I'm going to get me one of these baby, an espresso machine, for the new place. I'm also training to be a barista from youtube, exactly how I trained myself how to swim for a triathlon!

------------------------------------------------------
Traditional new year breakfast with the family to help kick this year off. By the way, ran into a good friend and math tutor back in college, big shout to Stacy-ah(known for a decade)...damn time flies.

---------------------------------------------------------
Happy 2011!


Checked into Sausalito during the 2011 count down. Unfortunately it was kind of raining during the fire work but at the same time it was a great way to forecast 2011. I'm not trying to sound ignorant but I tend to have a different perspective on things, or maybe just superstitious. The combination of the rain, gloomy weather, and firework gave me the feeling that 2011 will be very prosperous but at the same time I will be facing some difficult obstacles...sort of knowing that the rain and gloomy weather is the imagery of a gray future, while the shooting and sprouting fire work as the spirit of hope and prosperity. From a distance from the fire work(it was being lite at the sf pier), it was quite a spectacular view and inspiring(on the mountain road). All in all, I'm just asking for stability. To kick things off for 2011, I celebrated the night with a full stomach at Tommy's Jyont with a friend.



From my mentor, Wachovia....remembering the conversation of "sky's the limit"


"You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July"

Firework - K. Perry

No comments: