Monday, January 3, 2011

1-3-2011

At the end of the day I can't believe my apprentice stabbed me in the back. Shit, I mean this beezy Anakin swooped on Obi-wan Kanebi. Lesson learned, never show all your cards...even when they're your "apprentice". I'll let this beezy drown. The force is no longer with her....I'm gone with the speed of light....deuces...

----------------------------------
Slaving away at work and currently taking lunch, its 6pm and its almost closing time. Damn, I've been grinding all day, works been very busy and very good. What a great way to start things off for 2011. I don't mind eating hella late, more like dinner time. As long as I get my shit done, i'm satisfied. In addition, my DM dropped by and hollared at me, so big fucken shout out to him and him trying to get me licensed. Imma get my L's yo! Anyhow, time to get back to work. BEASTIN away!
"You don't work you don't eat, you don't grind you don't shine"

-Mike Jones

---------------------------------------------

First day of work for 2011. Hopefully today will be a good day and everything will go smoothly, and hopefully leave work on time! Good Day!

Watched this last night, hella funny.

No comments: