Monday, January 18, 2010

1-18-2010

It surely does not feel like a true holiday off for this Martin Luther King Jr. celebration. Today's one of those holiday where all financial institution takes a day off, much like those government holidays for Christmas and New Years. If the weather didn't suck as bad, it probably would of been a different turn out. So what did I do on my day off? I had lunch in San Mateo with my bro's. Afterward, rest a little bit at home. Shortly I got really bored so I went out side for a quick run. Unfortunately, about two miles later it suddenly starts raining and hailing. As a result from getting hammered by the rain and hail(all wet) I had to turned back and took the detour route home. While running back home, all I could think off was this T-shirt I saw at the San Francisco downtown Nike-town store which reads, "If I stop running, how do I get home". True story. Hope I won't get sick tomorrow.

No comments: