Sunday, January 17, 2010

1-17-2010

Felt like I haven't posted for the longest time. So not much new nowadays but just been training for some up coming events and have been on top of my game at work. I've been dubbed top sales at the branch for the last two weeks and on top 5 sales in the entire San Francisco/Peninsula region. Other than my "9 to 5", I've been saving up some money for a new project car. Unfortunately, my parents requested that I make some mortgage payment on the loan principle. After their request had been done, 20 years of savings been gone just like that. Needless to say, there won't been plans for a new project car anytime soon....sigh.....Anyhow, hopefully I can get a salary paid job so I can buy whatever I want.....just a glimpse of what I was looking at.....

No comments: