Thursday, May 7, 2009

5-7-09

Just came back from lunch, at Taravel's Tennessee Grill. The food was mediocre but $8 for sirloin steak, potatoes+grave, and boiled vegetable wasn't too shabby, especially for bargaining lunch price. While leaving restaurant, i paper wrapped my left overs(bread+butter) for the homeless guy whose panhandling outside. I gave it to him because i know what it feels like to be hungry, broke, and in despair. Coincidentally, before i went into the Tennessee Grill, i had no cash on me and i had to go through several restaurants before they've accepted my debit card. Anyhow, i guess it just hit me that doing something sincere was the least thing i could do for the homeless guy, since i couldn't give out cash any. Before this belt busting meal, they serve large portions, i was at the sava pool. Yes, i finally resumed my training after 3 days of resting. It was nice to finally get back in the water and paddling away in a STRAIGHT line. Yet, some old geezers there were just as fast as i was, some +60 years old swimmers manage to be swim even faster!?!? It's just outrages seeing how fast they could swim, i guess they have a stronger heart and the mentality of "the little engine that could".



To be continue with story later today or tomorrow, I'm stacked with school work.

No comments: