Friday, May 6, 2011

5-6-2011

Thank goodness it's Friday. Even though the day hasn't end yet, I'm just happy that at least half of the work day is over. It's been so tiring lately, stress been making me much more tiresome...it's true what they say, "more money more problem". But if it wasn't for the hard work than I would not be going to Mexico next week. Finally I get to go on a vacation and visit another country, sadly not a different continent =[ On the other hand, I shouldn't be complaining since everaythang is paid for; ticket, hotel, and etc. I'm pretty damn excited for the weather too because it's been freezing today, and can't wait to swim in the warm blue ocean and hopefully be able to go snorkel or something retarded.....smh. Moreover, I wonder what there is to do tonight.

No comments: