Saturday, May 14, 2011

5-14-2011

3rd day in Cancun Mexico, all I can say that it is amazing here. Especially when I can go hang out with the real Mayan people and personally chop it up with them about the crazy talk 2012 the end of the world. When they heard that they were like smfh. They said that the media blew that theory of 2012 out of proportion. What the Mayan people predicted was only the changes in the energy of the earth which will then effect the weather and nothing more. By the way they clarified about human sacrifice which was exploited in many American flicks and they said that there were never physical evidence of that ever happen, just ancient paintings like art. I'm glad I was able to clarify some hollywood bullshit by going to the source. By the way, these Mayan people were straight hood/ country, they ain't got no 21st century technology, just farm commodities and hardcore hut living....they go HAM and don't give a mutha about architecture or designs. Needless to say, I went national geographic photography skill up in that village. Moreover, photo to come when I get back to the states.

No comments: