Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5-11-2011

Dayymm it's been so long since I've taken a late lunch like this. Reason for that, understaffing and turnover rate is high. Shit I guess I can't really complain since I'll be in Mexico somewhere in less than 24 hours. I got all my shit packed up, all the swimming gears and stuff, hopefully ill be able to hit the gym there and take in the heat to help lose some weight. Gained a little due to hibernation season and crazy schedules. As far as rest of the day goes I'll be meeting up with a very good prospector and hopefully be able to complete another contract, all this running back and forward has been so damn tiresome and waste of gas. It's going to be a great night once it books because plans are to grab dinner afterwards in San Mateo. Furthermore, I hope it's going to be a a start for a winning season.

No comments: