Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29-2010

It's just another one of those days when your manager ain't there and now your held responsible for the entire team. Damn this shit is getting ridiculous, if i can hold a damn team together then maybe I'm capable of being a damn manager, better yet..to start+run my own damn business. Hmmm, it's a bit early for a new new years resolution but mind as well plan ahead. Hopefully I'll either find a better job or start something new. Lately I've learn a lot from work after meeting lots of entrepreneur and working with homeowners/equity products. With these conversation with my clients, I feel like it's really a "don't knock it until you try it" or "get rich or die trying" mentality. Needless to say, I've been really inspired by this small little community called Pacifica. I've always felt like it's a vacation destination but it seems to be more than that. Hopefully things will turn around in 2011. Very optimistic over here.

Literally a photo of where I work, very much like a small island.

No comments: