Friday, August 29, 2008

8-29-08

Today must of been one of those frustrating days. I put about 4-5 hours trying to swap out the front sways bars on the 240sx, the problem which had me stuck and made me gave up was the swaybar endlinks. I just couldn't break them loose, so i just reinstalled everything and probably reinstall the tanabe swaybars next week, at my uncle's shop. Aside from the car problem, i did the 10k training which was roughtly 6.2 semi-miles, took me 1h 06min. This so call training was just a preparation for the Sundays 8-31-2008 "The Nike+ Human Race Challenge", it was too bad but i will try to get a faster record.... so i'm ready for it!



Whats for tomorrow???
Probably going to swim, maybe some weight training, and maybe..just maybe going to eat korean food with the "maybe girl"

No comments: