Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-2010

How my day ended; unpaid OT, traffic while going home+detour, my San Bruno neighborhood up in flame on headline news....smh.... and the smoke from the burning homes continue...smh....



-----------------------------------------------------------
...sigh....Can't believe I have to continue work even with pink eyes. I am currently at lunch, chilling at starbucks and surfing the net. Oh yeah, can't beleive it's already thursday, this week seems to be passing by very quickly. The 3 day memorial weekend seems to have past quite fast...or is it just me aging at an expedited speed. Anywho, it's been depressing lately because I've been applying at bunch of company and none of them have gotten back to me. Is it resume, my experience, or just recruiter screening out most of the applicants?....so much for 2010.

No comments: