Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-23-2010

Tell me why at&t force a data plan on my phone because they've "detected" that I've been operating on a apple iphone. I never really understood what people meant when they said at&t suck until now. Not only does their reception sucks but so does their customer service and business ethics. What had happen was that they've sent me a text during mid day and forced placed at data plan on my phone bill because they "detected" my phone call was from an iphone. For this reason I called their customer representative to see whats up, seriously I felt like I got slapped in the face. Although they said they were going to take the plan off, they still charged me for one day...I'm like fine whatever...So get this, after telling them that I don't fucken want the plan they tried once again sell to me over the phone...basically again to force/sell this data plan for the type of smartphone I use. Of course I said fuck no and the purpose of my call was tell you to stop these force placed payment plans on me...smh.... This just bothers me that this damn at&t get's away with shit like this for automatically detecting smartphone and force place data plan..thus generating massive amount of revenue and basically operate as a monopoly....sigh.....this shit is getting ridiculous....smh -___-


No comments: