Saturday, September 18, 2010

9-18-2010

It seems like it's been a long time since I had two consecutive days off. In addition, I've been stressing out at work, due to several reasons; under staff, bad management, long work hours, unbelievable sales goal and multiple threats of warning letters. Needless to say, I be heading to work miserable on a daily basis. In my own opinion, I believe bad managers can single handily alter employee's perspective of the company.

On the brighter side, I just got back from a long session run. It's been literally weeks since I've done any exercise. The company took a tole on my health, literally.

Today's schedule:
1)Had to fill out some BS evaluation for work because I didn't recieve perfect score on customer service survey....smh
2)Millbrae Pancake House (Strawberry Waffle w/whip)
3)Watched Cloverfield (weak)
4)Ran+walk for 2 hours

No comments: