Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11-25-09

Felt like I haven't post an entry for the longest time. So what I've been up to was just work, work, and more work. I really miss those time when I was just chilling at home and watching TVB series all day long. On the other hand, I do remember those time when I have absolutely nothing to do and bored as hell, not doing anything productive at all. Yet, my only motivation for now are the bi-weekly pay checks. Oh yeah, recently my other aunt had just gave birth to another baby girl, Hilary. The name is kind of weird but oh wells, it didn't stop them from continuing with the awkward names, such as; Isabella,Ceres, Janessa, Ethan, Leeann. And I'm just so happy that I get thanksgiving off tomorrow, that means more free time for myself and the fambam.

No comments: