Sunday, November 8, 2009

11-08-09

Well yesterday was my first day of on a Saturday but I was required to attend a Wachovia employee rally. It was somewhat fun I guess, I had the chance to meet my bosses boss and he was pretty nice and down to earth. In addition, I was able to meet some employees from other branches, along with those coworkers which I had met back in training. The rally included; lunch, awards, guessing games, and a group project of preventing an egg from cracking from a 10 foot fall. Nonetheless, it was a great experience and was able to get to know more about my coworkers from outside of work.

Today was also a fun day. Tony, his friends, and I went on an outdoor bike expedition, estimate total of 35 miles. Again, we rode at Woodside, which includes many up and down hills, along with endurance hill climb. Luckily, the weather turned out great, average between 65-70 degrees. For this reason, the sun wasn't beating on our back like it was suppose to, making it a breezy ride. After some mourning exercise, we attended my little cousin Ceres' first birthday party. Even though we arrived late to the party, there was still a bunch of food left and we made it right on time for the ice-cream cake.

No comments: