Saturday, June 26, 2010

6-26-2010

I'm just so glad that my weekend finally began. Seriously, after working with this banker position for less than two months I'm already stressing. The stress which I'm talking about is not the same type of stress; not like preparing an exam or turning your homework on time. The type of stress i've been experiencing is more of a letting an entire team down and not meeting my personal goal. And because I can't meet my goal this will impact my chances for advancement and recognition in within the company. As a result of work stress and stress in the family, I've been noticing that my entire body is always tired and I tend to sleep much earlier nowadays. Sometimes I wish that I had stuck within the operation side where sale's wasn't that big of a deal. Anyways, now it is what it is and I've been making the best out of it. Hopefully I can bust a miracle for this next 3 to 6 months and move onto another position. Now I understand Biggie's line, "More money more problem"...

No comments: