Monday, December 7, 2009

12-7-09

My Monday sucked, how about yours??? Did you ever had one of those days where you thought that everything was goings so well and believe that the rest of the day will end the same way....until at the end of the day you've gotten nothing out of it? That is exactly that kind of day my Monday felt like. As a result of this, I was so freakin pissed at the end of the day that I just wanted to do something crazy and outragious that would help relieve my anger. I thought about going for a long jog after work but it was a bit too cold and dangerous to run around at night. Then an ingenious idea came to mind, why not go swimming??? So there I went, swam at the Sava pool for 45 min. while it's 40 degree outside. All in all, swimming did the job for me and literally lowered my temperature(since I was so piss).

No comments: