Saturday, July 3, 2010

7-3-2010

So relieved that my weekend finally started. I began work at 9:30am and got off at 8:45pm, that's approximately 11 hours of work...salary pay with no over time. During these past few days i've been having a lot of consideration about this position because it's so stressful between balancing to help people with service and meet the sales solution. In my opinion partially due to bad management. Anyhow from this stressful build up, I've been having lot of thoughts about this job and other concerns within the sales side of banking(pretty much unrealistic goals). To sum things up, I go to bed stressed and wake up stressed, my body feeling drained 24/7. I seriously couldn't get a good night sleep this week, waking up throughout the night because of worrying about work and sales solution. I feel like my youth have been taken away after advancing to this position within the banking industry.....All in all, I'm just glad that I won't have to deal with anymore BS for the next past two days. Big thank you for the federal July 4th holiday, literally saved my life and sanity.

No comments: