Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4-7-10

Kind of early to post but I just wanted to get things off my mind. So the famous phrase, "Your past will come back to haunt you one of these days", that was something which hit me just last night while I was out in the city with my friend. After we shopped at downtown, we head over to this Japanese restaurant over in Richmond district. As we were driving down to the restaurant, we were just passing by familiar city streets which were places where we use to always hang out back in high school. Suddenly, we so happen to drive pass a certain someone's home which I happen to know and grew up with for the last decade. My friend so happens to inform me about this person had whom I used to have history with was actually with another person for a short period of time. True of false, I certainly had wished that this person should of at least let me know about news than finding out by a third party.....And this certain person who I refer to "was" a person who I respected, now not so much.....So much for being someone who was a best friend. Nonetheless, I am so glad that I made that difficult decision last new years eve.......

A picture to recap my weekend.

No comments: