Monday, February 15, 2010

2-15-2010

...sigh...Why did my bank have to be open today, it should of been against the law because none of the other banks were open today. Anyways, it felt like a saturday at work because there wasn't much traffic since most people thought that our bank was closed too. As a result, it was a pretty relaxing Monday. But why does Phillipinos got to be so damn racist once I return back to work. At the end of the day, I was asked "How come I don't have red envelopes for them" and "Hey, Danny! Do you have a tangerine in your car?". These quotes must of been the most racist sh*t i heard in a while, maybe not racist but stereotyping. I just had no comment but that sh*t was just racist, my response was simple, "Just because I'm Chinese huh?". Anyhow, they lucky I was the minority up in that branch, or else.......sigh...... Oh yeah had my first green tea cheese cake, it was alright.

No comments: